What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented reality is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple sensory modalities, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory and olfactory.Learn More . . .
Experiential learning is the process of learning through experience, and is more specifically defined as "learning through reflection on doing". Hands-on learning can be a form of experiential learning, but does not necessarily involve students reflecting on their product.Learn More . . .
The Problem We Solve
- Kids can benefit from alternative styles of learning
- History can be dull
- Making children life-long learners is a "good thing" (tm)
Our Unique Solution
- Augmented reality that brings worlds you can explore interactively to your backyard/schoolyard/open space.
- Get up and explore. Play out the role of historical characters to better understand lesson concepts.
- Tablet based.
- Produce limited content, allow teachers/lesson builders to create their own content, etc
Features of our Service
- Get up and explore your historical scenario without needing to travel.
- Better educated on historical topics through active learning (constructivist, experiential learning)
- Students get excited about learning and are more likely to become lifelong learners
- Teachers, tutors, learning centers given useful high tech tools to further their student's education.
- Enable teachers to develop custom content for their lesson plans via content creation services
- Museums and other educational oriented organizations
How HistReality Works!
HistReailty uses Augmented Reality (AR) technology to bring enhanced experiential learning experiences to the education community.